Minggu, 15 Februari 2009

2nd

Hai, 88 smpn1 bara community! It has been so long I can't read and send you my news. It's really great to read your blog time by time. It has been developing so fast and more interesting. 
Hopefully, it will be a very, very usefull and meaningfull not only for the 88 comunity only but further more for others. Amen.
For me myself. There are so much surprised every time I opened and read it. Like this evening. 
There is Tya ( Setyabudi )! I miss U My Son! I always remember U, coz U always read the English text VERY FAST whenever I asked U to ( hehehe... ).
There is also Yuli. The winner of My PILBAS Programme! How are you, My Beautiful Daughter?
There are also Fuad Nur, Wahyu and Hendi. ( ThankS Hendi. U' ve contacted me )
And for all of the 88 community I always love you much!
   

Your Mom always, 
BEtty yuLIA

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Aha....Expired date Mom....!!
Be patient Mom...be calmly.