Kamis, 05 Februari 2009

'88 Community's Blog

Hai, my children of '88....

Congratulations on your new community! I'm really very happy and proud, I've ever been a part of you all... Hopefully it will always exist and develop day by day as you wish all. Amen.

Oh, ya, u know, I always feel something that I can't express in thousands of words or sentences whenever I got the news from my children, especially the '88 students. U know U are my first students that I followed from year to year, fully 3 years in SMP. So U're really impressed me deeply in my heart. I'm really proud of you all.

My lovely children....
My tears dropped while I was reading your blog ...
U have suppoted my life ....
Thanks God in the rest of my life I have a very special chance to meet again with my children of 88.
Always keep on touching your old Mom with your news, my dearest children.

For Yani ( Sari Isdiyani & Kevin ). Anti ( Marhaeni ), Bowo ( Wibowo Bagus Tetuko with all of his Family : Fifian, Anya & Calya), Fajar ( Fajar Alfianto, Ida, Dinda & Daffa ), Kismono ( Kismono Eddy, Pak Wakapolres Bontang ) and Tuti ( Umi Indah Hastuti ), thank so much, you all remember me.... Thanks for Ur beautifull photos.... n thanks for filling and colouring my life and also my dedication ....
And special for my son Aris ... I miss U, son ... Would U please meet and contact me if U have spare time ....????

Annndddd .... finally for the community of '88 .... keep forwards to develop your idea..... KEEP ON CARING n SHARING to all of your community !!!!

LY much my special students,

Your Mom ( BEtty yuLIA )


2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Sorry it doesn't matter but actually there are 3 Aris (Aris Amaludin, Aristri and Aries Setiawan) which one who still you remember? May be all? So it will be more fun...he..he..he


Aristri

Anonim mengatakan...

bu Betty emang gak ade tandingan nyeeee.....love you, mom


Y@s@